MY LIFE IN THE MAKING

My photo
I'm a cool person point blank I'm fun to be around and I'm good at making people smile.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Once upon a time I was riding im my long streched out hummer limo with my mom.We had it all and money was no option we even had money in our limo piled high in our ride .We were always cruzin and having fun.We were unstopable in our game. We were riding eating the best soul food in the world and sippin on some champayn.As we were riding we spotted my sista Rochelle and my rother two sisters Lena and Jacoya .They got into the limo , we were having a good time my dad sgot into the limo next and so did my aunties , and cousins, nieces and nephews , I would say it was at least 15 to 20 people in our limo.We were having the times of our when all of a sudden we got hit by a truck driver he was insane and had a thing for my aunt so he was following us and trying to bump us off the road. What ever my aunt had done to him really made him want her.I was for sure we were going to die. We were going at 80 mph on the freeway and there were all sorts of car crashes and so forth. I was so scared and paranoid I didn't know what to do. Finally we ran out of gas and our ride began to stop.I thought that was the end of my life the truck driver got out the truck and started to walk towards us,as he approched the window he took a big ax and then I WOKE UP" THANK GOD IT WAS ALL A DREAM"

2 comments:

chris brown's wifey -4- lifey said...

yes thank god its a dream!

TVNorwood said...

gurl that car to big for u. let me have it