MY LIFE IN THE MAKING

My photo
I'm a cool person point blank I'm fun to be around and I'm good at making people smile.

Monday, December 1, 2008

The bravest thing I ever did was help my auntie when she was fighting her boyfriend. They were arguing all morning and I had spent the night at their house, I woke up at like 3:00 in the morning to screaming, crying, and yelling .My aunts boyfriend was hitting her and beating her pretty badley. I had to be brave and get him off of her all I did was kept hitting him and screaming for him to stop.I think that if I would have just set there and did nothing she wouldn't be here today. I called the police and and they came and arrested him .She did press charges and because of my bravery and courage I encouraged my auntie to get out of a abusive relationship. I believe this was a brave thing of me to do because any other child my age probley would have just cried and did nothing but me being me i took action and did a good deed.

1 comment:

*kandie gurl* said...

~I THINK THAT WAS VERY BRAVE AND I THINK I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING~