MY LIFE IN THE MAKING

My photo
I'm a cool person point blank I'm fun to be around and I'm good at making people smile.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grades
My grades were decent.I didn't fell any of my classes which is a good thing but I didn't recieve alla ad B's either .What worked for me was that I was coming to tutoring and doing extra credit work whiched helped me get most of the grades I got.I got all A's in my classes except for chemistry ,math,and gym.What i have to do is get to class on time so I won't miss out on any of the lessons that are being taught and contiue doing my best.I am happy with the grades that I got but there is always room for improvement .My goals for next semester is to keep doing what I'm doing now tutoring,extra credit,d doing all of my classwork and homework.

No comments: